Who Requires a Visa to enter The Republic of Kenya?
A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter The Republic of Kenya, generally must first obtain an evisa via www.ecitizen.go.ke.
For ease of identification all countries highlighted have registered for the conference.
Nationals Exempted from obtaining a Visa (CATEGORY 1 COUNTRIES)
||St. Vincent and the Grenadines
||Malaysia (For less than 30 days stay)
||St.Kitts and Nevis
||South Africa (For less than 30 days stay)
Nationals of the Countries Listed Below may be issued with an eVisas Upon Application on www.ecitizen.go.ke (CATEGORY 2 COUNTRIES)
||Antigua and Bermuda
||Central African Republic
||China (China P.R.)
|Cote de voire
||Hong Kong (Holders of Hong Kong special administrative region)
||Myanmar (Formerly Burma)
|Palau Pacific Isles
|Sao Tome and Principe
||St. Christopher Cape
The following can NOT make e-Visa applications on eCitizen. These Nationals of countries, classes and categories of persons require Referred Visas. The VISA applications are referred to the Director of Immigration services for processing and approval.
(CATEGORY 3 COUNTRIES)
||Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (Formerly North Korea)
The Following Persons do not require a Visa to Enter Kenya.
- All persons whose passports are endorsed with valid Kenya re-entry passes or any other written authority in lieu of a re-entry pass.
- All passengers arriving and leaving by the same ship, and who do not leave the ship.
- All passengers in transit through Kenya arriving and leaving by the same aircraft or transferring to another aircraft and who do not leave the international transit lounges at the International Airports in Kenya.
- Holders of United Nations Organization Laissez-Passers whilst on official UN Business.
- Holders of African Union Laissez-Passers whilst on official A.U. business.
- Holders of African Development Bank Laissez-Passers, whilst on official A.D.B. business
- Holders of Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa Laissez-Passers, whilst on official ABEDA business.
- Holders of International Red Locust Control Organization for Central and Southern Africa Laissez-Passers, whilst on official I.R.L.C.O. business.
- Holders of Desert Locust Control Organization Laissez-Passers, whilst on official D.L.C.O. business.
- Holders of COMESA Laissez-Passers, whilst on official COMESA business. xi. Holders of International Monetary Fund and World Bank Laissez – Passers whilst on official IMF/World Bank Business.
- Holders of Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Laissez- Passers whilst on official IGAD business.
- Holders of African Airlines Travel Association (IATA) Laissez- Passers whilst on official business.
- Holders of Environment Liaison Centre International (ELCI) Laissez-Passers whilst on official ELCI business.
- Holders of Union of Radio, Television Network of Africa (URTNA) Laissez- Passers whilst on official URTNA business.
- Holders of International Labor Organization (ILO) Laissez – Passers whilst on official ILO business.
- Holders of Preferential Trade Area/Common Market of East & Southern African Bank Laissez – Passers whilst on official PTA/COMESA business.
- Holders of European Union Laissez – Passers whilst on official European Union business.
- Holders of CIP (International Potato Centre) Laissez – Passers whilst on official CIP business.
- Holders of African Reinsurance Corporation (ARC) Laissez – Passers whilst on official ARC business.
- Holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports from The Islamic Republic of Iran for a period not exceeding (30) Days stay.
- Holders of Diplomatic, Official, Special, and Service Passports, from The Republic of Turkey and members of their families holding valid Diplomatic, Official, Special, and Service Passports, while on Transit or Stay not exceeding ninety (90) days.
- Holders of Diplomatic, Official or Service Passports from the Federal Republic of Brazil for a period not exceeding ninety (90) days.
- Serving Members of the British Military (are exempted from visa formalities).
- The manifested crew of ships and aircraft passing through or stopping in Kenya for periods not exceeding seven (7) days in the case of air crew and fourteen (14) days for ship’s crew.
- Owners of private aircraft stopping over for refueling in Kenya and who do not leave the precincts of the airport.
For hotel, flight bookings and airport transfers kindly contact;
|ROSKAR TRAVEL LTD
||BRAINS TOURS & CAR HIRE
|Jubilee Insurance House 3rd Floor, Room 312P. O Box 3200 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (+254) 2215566/2241396/2250059
Wireless : (+254) 20 2353364
Mobile +254708800780, +254729 996287
|PO BOX 94601-80115,
Moi International Airport,
Tel: +254708272707/ +254725311627/+254736580012
Airport Line: +254733669325
Accommodation is available at the Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa at the rates in the table below.
The below rates have been negotiated for delegates. Useful information on hotels in Mombasa and reviews can be found at www.mombasa.tripadvisor.com
|ROOM TYPEROOM TYPE
||Net Rate (Excl. 26.75%
||Gross Rate (Incl. 6.75%
|Single garden facing room (Standard room)
|Double garden facing room (Standard room)
|Single pool facing room
|Double pool facing room
|Single sea facing room
|Double sea facing room
Delegates are encouraged to register early and book accommodation in advance. Those who prefer
to stay outside the conference venue may make their own arrangements and airport transfers. A
courtesy van will be provided for pick up and drop off within 3 kilometres of the venue. Links to
recommended hotels are available in the conference website. Some assistance may be provided
by the Secretariat on request.